UNARMED PREPAREDNESS TACTICAL TRAINING
Students will leave our unarmed preparedness course with a basic understanding of unarmed self defense, which can be built upon in the future.
Students should dress comfortably, but “gym” clothes are not required.
Unarmed Self Defense Tactics
Techniques we practice will be practical for typical street clothes.
Any additional questions can be addressed to Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org or 426-8567.
Cost of this course will be $60 per person, or $100 per couple. Class size is limited to twelve participants.
Pay now with: by clicking the secure Paypal link below.
Sensei Bob Hartley’s Self Defense Rankings:
- Full Contact Karate – Fifth Degree Black Belt
- Kickboxing – Fifth Degree Black Belt
- Hensan Ryu Karate-do – Third Degree Black Belt
- Tae Kwon Do – Second Degree Black Belt
- Tang Soo Do – Second Degree Black Belt
- Aikido – First Degree Black Belt
firearms training, firearms training maine, maine firearms training, hand to hand, concealed carry, unarmed self defense, unarmed preparedness